Molded - Vertical
Designed for either indoor or outdoor use, vertical bulk storage tanks have a flat bottom for easier installation. They are engineered for tough applications and provide excellent low-temperature impact resistance. These plastic molded tanks are lighter in weight, more corrosion-resistant and easier to maintain than steel tanks. Seamless construction eliminates leakage problems often associated with fabricated tanks and unlike fiberglass, plastic tanks do not wick.
20 gallons - 15,000 gallons
Sizes and materials are brand specific. Click on a manufacturer below for available products. Please contact Aetna Plastics for pricing information.
For a Resin Selection Guide and Typical Properties, go to our Molded Plastic Tanks page.
- Size Range: 20 to 15,000 gallons
- Materials: HDPE
- Size Range: 25 to 15,000 gallons
- Materials: HPDE
- Premium plastic tanks for storage and process applications
- Size Range: 55 to 13,650 gallons
- Materials: HDPE, HDXLPE (OR-1000 lined available) and IMFO®