Control valves are used to control conditions such as flow, direction and level. To regulate flow, control valves can partially close to alter the amount of fluid traveling through the valve. Float valves, a type of control valve, react to the level of liquid in a storage tank and prevent overflow by providing postitive shutoff.
1/4" - 4" diameter
Sizes and materials are brand specific. Click on a manufacturer below for available products. Please contact Aetna Plastics for pricing information.
To view material Corrosion Guides, visit our Technical Specifications page.
The General Application Diagram.pdf illustrates where valves are used in a flow system
- Size Range: 1/2" - 4"
- Materials: PVC
- Products: Constant Flow Valve
- Size Range: 1/2" - 1 1/2"
- Materials: PP
- Products: Ball Float Valve
- Size Range: 1/8" - 4"
- Materials: PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF and PTFE
- Products: Automatic Degassing Valve, High Capacity Air Release Valve, Shutoff Valve, Pinch Valve, Combination Air Release/Degassing Valve
- Size Range: 1/4" - 4"
- Materials: PVC, PP and PVDF
- Products: Float Valve