EnviroKing® UV Clear PVC Pipe
GF Harvel EnviroKing®UV has been developed as a clear UV resistant PVC piping that is suitable for exposure to sunlight. Unique UV blocking technology reduces harmful ultraviolet light wavelengths from penetrating the plastic while allowing beneficial wavelengths through.
These unique attributes provide a durable containment vessel that has been optimized to improve light transmission through the pipe without jeopardizing product integrity. This enables GF Harvel EnviroKing®UV to provide a cost-effective solution for photobioreactor tubing used in the renewable energy industry and other outdoor applications.
EnviroKing®UV is corrosion resistant, non-conductive, lightweight, and easy to handle and install. It can easily be joined using simple solvent-welded joining techniques. And, fully compatible with standard PVC pipe, fittings, and valves, it provides a lower overall installed cost than glass, acrylic, or other transparent alternatives.
- Manufactured to both ThinWallTM and standard Schedule 40 dimensions
- Joined utilizing simple solvent-welded joining techniques
- Manufactured to IPS dimensions—Fully compatible with standard PVC pipe, fittings, and valves
- Corrosion Resistant
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install
- Lower overall installed cost than glass, acrylic, or other transparent alternatives
- Size Range: 1/2" - 12"
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 140°F
For Non-UV Resistant Clear PVC Pipe Click Here.