Polygal® Polycarbonate Multi-Wall Sheet
Polycarbonate multi-wall sheets are designed for an endless range of glazing and roofing applications, for extreme weather conditions and are known for their light-transmitting and reflective qualities. They are attractive, durable, easy to install and protect the people and property inside a structure from the elements and from damaging UV radiation. Multi-wall sheets are available in a wide range of models and technical specifications. Typical applications include skylights, roof windows, sports halls, swimming pool enclosures, industrial plants, greenhouses, solar collectors, canopies and many more.
- Lightweight - 1/6 the weight of glass and 1/3 the weight of acrylic.
- Virtually Unbreakable - impact strength 200 times greater than glass and 8 times greater than acrylic.
- Excellent Weather Resistance - a solar grade co-extruded layer protects the sheets against yellowing and surface wear from extended UV exposure.
- Excellent Insulation - the ribbed configuration of the multi-walled sheets traps air within the sheet, providing outstanding thermal insulation.
- Controlled Daylight Transmission - ideal for applications where specific light transmission is required.
- Flexible and Easy to Install - easily bent into arches. Will not crack or split when cut, sawn or drilled.
- Flame Retardant - Compliant with most international standards - at very high temperatures, material melts but flames do not spread.
- UV Blocking layer protects objects inside the structure from yellowing and other types of UV damage.
- AntiFog Performance - optional condensation drainage treatment effectively prevents moisture accumulation.
- Environmentally Friendly - Reduces use of fossil fuel - non-polluting - 100% recyclable.
- Low Cost - Polygal®'s low material cost and ease of installation combine to deliver overall installed costs which are typically a fraction of those of comparable glass structures.