Thermoplastic Piping - Asahitec™ PP-RCT
PP-RCT is the latest advancement in polypropylene polymers and has a wide range of benefits for commercial plumbing systems. It has a more complex crystalline structure that provides greater pressure capabilities at higher temperatures than conventional PP materials. When utilized in a piping system, these enhanced mechanical properties make it suitable for higher temperature applications such as boiler and hot water systems. They also create lighter and thinner piping while maintaining the necessary system pressure ratings.
- Provides full pressure rating over fabricated fittings
- Cost effective
- Complimented by reliable Asahi valves
- NSF 14-PW certified for potable water applications
- Lead free metal adapter fittings
- 1/2" - 20"
- Socket fusion from 1/2" - 4-1/2"
- Molded butt fusion from 6" - 24"